Table of Contents
- About this Site
- What’s New (blue letters highlight the date of publication. Recent entries come above)
- Available Web conferencing system
- Towards online classes
- News / Contact Channel
- Links (added as needed)
About this Site
- This site aims to provide information on online classes and Web conferences for students and faculty at the University of Tokyo.
- Please understand that the situation is changing every day and that this Portal has being created in a hurry, so you will find places still under construction or with content being frequently updated.
- This site has been set up by the Information Technology Center of the University of Tokyo and the University Education and Research Center, and welcomes further collaborators.
What’s New (blue letters highlight the date of publication. Recent entries come above)
- 2021/1/26: The domain name of this site has been changed to https://utelecon.adm.u-tokyo.ac.jp/. Existing links (i.e. https://utelecon.github.io/en/ ) and bookmarks will continue to work via the old URL.
- 2020/4/2: Zoom FAQs on setting issues
- 2020/4/1: The following emergency system maintenance of ITC-LMS has been completed. Thank you for your cooperation. (11:44 am)
- 2020/4/1: prepare for online class in 2020, ITC-LMS emergency system maintenance will be held today from 9:00 to 11:00 (planned). During this time, the ITC-LMS service will be suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 2020/3/31: Today, March 31 is a student transfer date, so UTAS is not available for new students (from the first semester to the second semester).
- 2020/3/30: Application form to create a link to the department’s web page.
- 2020/3/29: Please answer the student questionnaire (The same is posted on UTAS. Those who have already answered do not need to answer it again).
- 2020/3/28: On 3/27 an online basic lecture “How to make an on-demand online class using videos and texts” and “Online class consultation specialized in language learning”」 will be held. In addition, a video (provisional version) has been released for limited use.
- 2020/3/24: 3/19のZoom Basic Course video (provisional version)has been released.
- 2020/3/24: Briefing on 3/26 : How to notify students of online classes.
- 2020/3/24: On 3/13, briefing videohas been released.
- 2020/3/21: Message from Kunio Ota, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts to freshmen and their families( Announced on March 19).
- 2020/3/21: Message from the President (announced on March 18)
- 2020/3/21: An online basic course Zoom usage reporthas been released.
- 2020/3/19: Conducted Online course How to use Zoom
- 2020/3/19: Forum and Q&A open.
- 2020/3/17: Zoom Pro (up to 500 connections) is now available for all faculty members.
- 2020/3/16: Updated slides on “Video conferencing tools and manage briefings online”.
- 2020/3/11: On March 13, 2020, we will hold a a video conferencing tool and usage briefing session.
- 2020/3/11: Website is open
Available Web conferencing system
The following system is available to all members (students and faculty).
Towards online classes
- Preparing for online classes for new and currently enrolled students
- In conducting online classes for teachers
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020/03/27 Online basic course “How to make on-demand online lessons using videos and texts” and “Online lesson counseling specialized in language learning”
- 2020/03/26 Briefing: How to notify students of online classes
- 2020/03/19 Online Course How to use Zoom
- 2020/03/13 Video conferencing tools and briefings online
News / Contact Channel
- Application Form to create a link to the department’s web page
- Please answer the “Student Questionnaire” (The same is posted on UTAS. Those who have already answered it do not need to do it again)
- Q&A forums and mailing lists
- Requests and comments on the portal site
- Request for briefings and workshops
Links (added as needed)
- School of Science: 「Collaboration tool」
- Department of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Resources for online lectures
- University of Tokyo Library System: Guide for Online Study & Remote Work
- Online Classes
- for students (2020 A Semester)
- for instructors (2020 A Semester)
- ITC-LMS (for instructors)
- Sharing Class URL
(for students/ instructors)
- Misc. applications/reporting forms
- QA Forum, ML, etc.
- Network equipments support
- Class supporter
- Report troubles on entering class rooms
- Register school/faculty contact persons for students
- Register school/faculty web pages