How to use the Learning Management System ITC-LMS（for instructors）
- Any UTokyo Account holder can use ITC-LMS.
- Here we explain basic ways to use ITC-LMS. for your online-classes. For more detail on how to use ITC-LMS, please refer to Teacher’s manual after you log into the system.
- When you use ITC-LMS in class, all subjects registered for UTAS are automatically registered as ITC-LMS courses. Other subjects or seminars are required to apply via ECCS website, in order for you to use ITC-LMS.
How to use
- Log in ITC-LMS (details)
- Set the notifications (details)
- Choose your on your timetable (details)
- Set the courses(details)
How to prepare for classes
- Upload handouts (details)
- Prepare for confirming attendance in classes (details)
- Prepare quizzes (details)
- Prepare assignments (details)
- Let your students know the code for attendance (details)
- Confirm attendance (details)